Week of June 8, 2015
Here's your update for this week on what's happening in the next couple weeks...
1. For you NYCers, we have an important meeting coming up this weekend. Check your email from the NYC coordinators for all the details and what you need to do to prepare/respond.
2. We have regular Youth Group this Sunday night, 6/14.
3. Next weekend is going to be a blast! We have babysitting night on Friday, 6/19 to fund raise one last time for NYC.. Come at 5:15and plan to stay until 5:45. Please let me know if you'll be there.
4. Also next weekend, we have our fun-at-the-lake-day on 6/20. Details can be found on our event sign-up page. PLEASE sign up online so we know how much food to buy! Not many have signed up yet! You can do so here. Parents, I still need a few sponsors for this trip to come with!
5. I am looking for a couple parents who would not mind helping out with driving up to camp on Sunday, July 19th. I will need to be at camp a day early so I'm looking for a couple who would drive the kids up after church and drop them off. I don't think you'd need to pick them up as well. Camp is in Windsor, NH, just over 2 hours away. Please let me know if you can do this.
That should be all for now.
Leave a Reply.
Pastor Phil Nase
Stay up to date with what's going on with our youth ministries!