Week of June 29
Details for this Weekend!
Here's the details for our upcoming day at the lake!
1. If you haven't signed up online yet, you MUST do so by tomorrow so that I know how much food to buy. Here's the link again: Sign up here.
2. What to bring...
3. Logistics! Just a reminder to meet at 9:00 AM here at church and that we will return around 10:00 PM.
I also want to remind you about our babysitting night on Friday! Plan to be here by 5:15 and be picked up at 9:45. See you then!
Week of June 8, 2015
Here's your update for this week on what's happening in the next couple weeks...
1. For you NYCers, we have an important meeting coming up this weekend. Check your email from the NYC coordinators for all the details and what you need to do to prepare/respond.
2. We have regular Youth Group this Sunday night, 6/14.
3. Next weekend is going to be a blast! We have babysitting night on Friday, 6/19 to fund raise one last time for NYC.. Come at 5:15and plan to stay until 5:45. Please let me know if you'll be there.
4. Also next weekend, we have our fun-at-the-lake-day on 6/20. Details can be found on our event sign-up page. PLEASE sign up online so we know how much food to buy! Not many have signed up yet! You can do so here. Parents, I still need a few sponsors for this trip to come with!
5. I am looking for a couple parents who would not mind helping out with driving up to camp on Sunday, July 19th. I will need to be at camp a day early so I'm looking for a couple who would drive the kids up after church and drop them off. I don't think you'd need to pick them up as well. Camp is in Windsor, NH, just over 2 hours away. Please let me know if you can do this.
That should be all for now.
Week of June 1, 2015
Looks like you've all had a pretty good time the last couple weeks. I'm sorry I wasn't around to for it all! BIG thanks to all of you who helped out while Laura and I were away. We really appreciate your help and hospitality!
Wanted to let you know/remind you about a couple things coming up...
1. NYC Stuff
This Sunday, 6/7, is kids and teens Sunday. The kids are going to be leading worship, and Pastor Bev will be bringing the message, and we're going to have all of our NYCers come up on stage for a moment to be introduced to the congregation. You won't have to say anything, I'll take care of all that, but if you can be there and come up when I call you during the service, that would be great.
Also, I don't want you all to forget about the NYC meeting that's happening Friday-Saturday of next week. The NYC Coordinators have been in touch with you about this, but the plan is to meet here at 7:00 at Wollaston, and we'll be prayed for during the ordination service that evening. (You'll also get to see Pastor Jake get ordained during that service, so extra bonus.) We will meet briefly after the service and then spend the night here at the church with all the NYCers, followed by breakfast together and a time to get to know your family groups on Saturday morning until noon.
Finally, we have one final NYC fundraiser--it's a make-up babysitting night happening Friday, June 19th. If you're participating, please let me know and plan to arrive at 5:15 and stay until 9:45.
2. Lake day!
Make sure you sign up for lake day on June 20th! You can find all the info and the signup here: http://mosaicyouthministry.smartevents.com. Bring your friends! (Parents, bring yourselves! We need help with this one!)
See you all on Sunday if not before! You are appreciated and prayed for.
Pastor Phil Nase
Stay up to date with what's going on with our youth ministries!