Week of June 8, 2015
Here's your update for this week on what's happening in the next couple weeks...
1. For you NYCers, we have an important meeting coming up this weekend. Check your email from the NYC coordinators for all the details and what you need to do to prepare/respond.
2. We have regular Youth Group this Sunday night, 6/14.
3. Next weekend is going to be a blast! We have babysitting night on Friday, 6/19 to fund raise one last time for NYC.. Come at 5:15and plan to stay until 5:45. Please let me know if you'll be there.
4. Also next weekend, we have our fun-at-the-lake-day on 6/20. Details can be found on our event sign-up page. PLEASE sign up online so we know how much food to buy! Not many have signed up yet! You can do so here. Parents, I still need a few sponsors for this trip to come with!
5. I am looking for a couple parents who would not mind helping out with driving up to camp on Sunday, July 19th. I will need to be at camp a day early so I'm looking for a couple who would drive the kids up after church and drop them off. I don't think you'd need to pick them up as well. Camp is in Windsor, NH, just over 2 hours away. Please let me know if you can do this.
That should be all for now.
Week of June 1, 2015
Looks like you've all had a pretty good time the last couple weeks. I'm sorry I wasn't around to for it all! BIG thanks to all of you who helped out while Laura and I were away. We really appreciate your help and hospitality!
Wanted to let you know/remind you about a couple things coming up...
1. NYC Stuff
This Sunday, 6/7, is kids and teens Sunday. The kids are going to be leading worship, and Pastor Bev will be bringing the message, and we're going to have all of our NYCers come up on stage for a moment to be introduced to the congregation. You won't have to say anything, I'll take care of all that, but if you can be there and come up when I call you during the service, that would be great.
Also, I don't want you all to forget about the NYC meeting that's happening Friday-Saturday of next week. The NYC Coordinators have been in touch with you about this, but the plan is to meet here at 7:00 at Wollaston, and we'll be prayed for during the ordination service that evening. (You'll also get to see Pastor Jake get ordained during that service, so extra bonus.) We will meet briefly after the service and then spend the night here at the church with all the NYCers, followed by breakfast together and a time to get to know your family groups on Saturday morning until noon.
Finally, we have one final NYC fundraiser--it's a make-up babysitting night happening Friday, June 19th. If you're participating, please let me know and plan to arrive at 5:15 and stay until 9:45.
2. Lake day!
Make sure you sign up for lake day on June 20th! You can find all the info and the signup here: http://mosaicyouthministry.smartevents.com. Bring your friends! (Parents, bring yourselves! We need help with this one!)
See you all on Sunday if not before! You are appreciated and prayed for.
Hey there teens and parents...
Great day at church yesterday. Celebrations and some tears all around!
Hope everything is well for you and your families. You're prayed for this week! It was an awesome youth group last night!
Laura and I are headed out for some time away later this week so I wanted to give you a handy reference guide to the next couple weeks and all that's happening for teens so you don't miss anything!
That should do it. If you need anything I'll be in the office through Wednesday, so don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
You are all appreciated! If you're a parent or volunteer who's told me they can help out with anything while I'm gone, you can expect an email sometime tonight or tomorrow with further instructions and some assignments.
Pastor Phil Nase
Stay up to date with what's going on with our youth ministries!